Translate

Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2017

the 2nd han(d)s coat

Here the short story of the 2nd hand coat

Or, if you prefer, the story of the photographer

Who knows me, knows that I like photography
And who knows me , knows as well that I do not like when others are hurt. No matter animal or human.

It was beautiful weather today, and I decided for a short walk. I read that there was a 'garage sale', this sunday, not so far away from here, and I made my walk to it. As expected, it was very crowded and, at the sunny side, very warm.

I walked, and, in a second nature, I wear my camera with me, ready to shoot. 

My eye and my lense were caught by a fur coat for sale.  A lady looked at it, smiled at me and said, it is much too hot for that. I smiled back and said, that I only like fur at animals. She smiled, politely, and I took a few steps backward, to take a photo of this.

Not the best shot, but, it was made and I had a good feeling with it.
Other then the salesman.  He came out of his chair (wow!) yelled loud at me, that I did  scare away his customers, and that he wanted money from me if I do it again.  I raised my eyebrows, and told him that I like his humor, and that people decide theirselves what to buy or not, and not me.  The man became red as a tomato, and he started to tell me words in a language that I can not understand and he said that he would call the police in.  I said to him, do so.  While waiting I will stroll over the market, and I return here later.

I heared a laughter behind me. The woman who not soled the fur had come to see what the uproar was.  She said to the man. Yes, please do call the police. Else I might do so, for you are selling bad immitated fur for the price of real.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. And I got smiles from a nice stranger. And an phot. And a blog.

And my cold disappears through the sun.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen