Translate

Donnerstag, 11. August 2016

you can go your own way


Photogroup. It was such a nice time, to do things together, and I thought we had a nice team, in what we talk open and free.

How wrong I was!
One is going her own way, and, when we accidentically cross our paths, or our talks, then it is fine and good.  That is as well the way I like it.  Free to do, and when needed, together.
The other however is a different piece.  In our group chat he regurarily surprises with his thoughts.  Now he mentioned that 'they'  both don't want to drive to events anymore.  Okay... out of the blue, no idea of the other sees that the same, but I understand, that they don't want to be taxi drivers for other people. So far, so good.

Upoming wedding.  The talk with the bride was bullshit, we could have let that, nothing was said, nothing was revealed.  Even when the location was closed, the visit that we two made yesterday did bring us MUCH more information, at least the location is not strange for us anymore and we talked about our ideas. 
Good sign.. we spotted Kingbirds!!! :-)  LOL



It seems that the admin members are developing their own way. One want to take their work serious The other loves to potograph for free. That is a thing that is not working (anymore) .  When more people ask, there is no other possibility then be strict and correct in what to do.  Put prices, present professionally.  I will not work for free anymore. When people love my pictures, they can buy them. That is only fair.  I have my camera, I put in time, buy SD cards and all the more.  It is only fair that I get at least my expenses paid, and it looks good to have a fixed price scheme.  No misunderstandings anymore.

We shall see what happens, Saturday, when we go to photograph the wedding. I look forward to nice photographing. And I will go my own way.  Nervous, but aware that the pictures will be good )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen