Translate

Mittwoch, 3. August 2016

A sonnet like Monet

I feel so romantic,
Where were you before
I want to lay my arm around you
And I wish us for some more

I look at your beauty
When you are here
And when you are elsewehere
I feel you near

I want to lay with you in a bed of flowers
Looking in your eyes, uniting our powers
Being there, speechless and amazed from the sun
Ahh, back to where it all began

The memories, the dreams that we did share
They are not gone, they are slumbering there
I like to undust the picture of you
The perpetuum mobile of you and me

Let me carry you
Over the grass when it is wet
Let me smile to you, when you feel sad

ahh... I see the picture in my head

I wish I could write you a sonnet
As beautiful as a painting of monet

03 08 2016

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen