Translate

Dienstag, 2. August 2016

I sent you my guardian Angel

Me and my guardian angel
It is an unusual thing
Sometimes I tend to forget
But then he invites himself in


We have been together
For such a long long time
And I do pretty good remember
When I realized that Christopher was mine

We talk when no one hears it
He answers the questions that I do not voice
And when I am sad or lonely
He comforts me the most

I know my guardian Angel
He is always there for me
And when he shows up again
There is light inside the misery

I can ask my guardian Angel
To help me, or to help another
Sometimes I ask him to go out
To help someone, who needs it more

Sp. I sent out my Guardian Anglel
To a woman, who touches my heart
Who is suffering an immense loss
I never want to see her fall apart

My guardian Angel is with her
He did not say that he should go
But I see how she finds her way
With a power that I recognize so

I am so happy with my guardian angel
And that he is helping my dear friend
And I know, even without words
That he will be there, until after the end



Music by the Scorpions  - Send me an Angel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen