Translate

Dienstag, 2. August 2016

The Mirror

So..
I finally look into the mirror,and what do I see?
Oh..
It's me


I should have expected to know what I should see
I wonder, is it really me?

Am I the one that reflect the smile
Am I the wrinkles that cover the mirror for a while

I turn away for a moment and return to see
Yes, this is me

My eye catches a person, who is not perfectly
He is insecure, shows insecurity
Oh .. it's me

And when I look better, beyond the eye
I meet a man who is wondering why
This life brings so much to worry
About you and me

I realize why I did fear this look
I know what a courage this took
To face myself,

I see my worries, I see my heart
I see my nose, and every other part
When I look beyond my tears, I reflect happily

The man that I am
Is the person that I should be
Not perfect, sometimes a mystery
I won't stop believing


Yes, that's the me
How I love myself to be

02 08 2016



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen