Translate

Samstag, 30. Juli 2016

Too dark? Or not?

I don't know why I feel so insecure at the moment.

That is, at the point of photographing.
I seem to develop nicely, my works get better, I have lovely people to get along with, but somehow there is a bit of inconvenience, that I cannot describe very well.

Maybe it is the fact that I feel like growing out of the original group, what brought me the real fun in photographing?
There are a few people that I consider as friends, and one of them is changing, from a positive, nice partner, to a bitter self-convinced person, else I can not describe it.
I don't mind when people critisize my work, even when I do not think that this photo is TOO dark, it is dark, yes, but that is on purpose, the light is exactly showing what it is.  I don't mind if someone tells me such in public, in a group at all. At the end it is a personal decission, if you like a thing or not.

I think I get a bit bored, I need a few challenges. And maybe a group is in the end not my thing, maybe I am too  much having my own ideas and thoughts, maybe I am not a social person at all.

I have to let the idea ripe further. And in the meantime I concentrate at my poetry and photos. Do I really not need a group, or should I change my own attitude a tiny bit.  As in, letting go, and going my own way.  I not necessarily need to be at meetings and stuff, to make good pictures, right.

Today I will start. I will be there, for a moment, and then go home again. I do not feel like waiting all evening for the blue hour.  But most of all, the main thing is that I am home with my sweetie.  She means the world to me. When she is home, not working, what is rare, I love to be with her. ü Priorities! 

Now I go to prepare my camera, and dinner. So that I can join the pohot group for the moments that I am still home alone.

And the picture.. is it too dark? 


3 Kommentare:

  1. first of all because of the darkness the light coloured flowers stand out,so no not to dark.that insecurety you feel,I feel everyday,I refuse to look up to you and stay on the same level as 10 years ago,but could it,just could it be you have changed ? I feel bitterness at some points,but hey who am I,I'm no pro in anything,I excist in experiences here and there,but I'm happy! It's not a secret that once in a while I do a Ponch.and once in a while you treath me as dumb in some conversations,you are not the Sat you used to be.You'll be my friend till the end,I just want you to think about you,like you used to do with me,maybe all this is the reason why you choose a darker photo,but remember you're grey your way,you're the best fuck the rest....Ponch! big hug!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you for your open and honest reaction, I love you for that. We have a lot in common. The insecurity, the 'need' to get confirmation that we are not as bad as we think. And I am trying, very, very hard, to let the negative reactions away, but they happen now and then. Maybe I should accept that they are part of me, not trying to put them away (they return anyway back to me!), but giving them a place where they are less harmful.

    I not want to end like an old grumpy person, but sometimes life is hard. I try to put my smile on, but on the other side, I somewhere put my anger and frustration. You don't deserve it.

    The black light in the picture is 'needed', I think, to let the bright shine out beautiful. Maybe that is symbolic as well. I should definitely put more attention to the light.

    Thank you for putting me back on the road, bro. I think that this is one of the reasons why I value you so much, your honest reaction. Hugs back to you!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I give a shit,you give a shit,many people just are full of shit hahaha your photos make me dream thats why I love your style with the moods you are in,from dark till light and bright en als het je is opgevallen is,reageer ik meer op foto's met minder of geen reacties,onnodig 10 maal hetzelfde te zeggen ;) Ponch

      Löschen