Translate

Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015

A little bit of promotion

I am not good in promoting myself. My former chief told me already so: Hans, you are good, but when you want others to see it you need to show it better.

I think that his well meant advice is a thing that will stay with me for a lifetime and that I will never be able to sell myself properly.  And that whilst I am living with a sales manager, who is very good in this kind of things.  Hmmm..  I am hopeless.

After the photowalk from past Saturday (what was an awesome one, the park was filled with golden trees, the light was perfect and so are the pictures), I was so excited about my photo's that I want the entire world to see them.
Now that is not even possible with the best promotion, but... I was so brave and did promote my photo site at facebook a bit.








The site, DreamsUnlimited, exists about 5 years and only did grow in the past year from over 100 until 223 today.  Past week it was 200, also in one week 10 percent more 'likes', I am excited, and I know pretty well how it comes. Not only by my pictures, but as well with telling the people about it, in groups, on other sites. And still, I am very polite in asking people to 'like'  the page.

But I am a tiny bit exited, to see that it works. My 'slogan'  is, if you like my photo's, why then not make it easy, and 'like'  my facebook photo site, so that you are informed all the time about what is happening?





Okay, that does mean that I need to update the site regurarily. It is a matter of getting used to it. And of course I use Facebook as a backup for my photography. It will not come so far that the photo's at facebook are more important then the ones at HaFri Photography. There is where all my work is collected.  But I am not sure how I want to promote that. If ever. :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen