Translate

Sonntag, 29. September 2013

Love yourself

There are zillions of quotes that pass us, through the days. And for us, poor  FaceBook users, it is even more, because everyone finds some true quotes, what somehow touches them and that needs to be shared.

Often it are general wisdoms that are not directly reflected to the life of the person, at other moments it are summaries of the 'drama of the day'. Or, rarely, about the good of the day.
I see them too, I share them as well, but I try to stop telling the world negative things.  
No one of my friends/readers needs to read that when you dislike my behavior that you can shut up because it is my life. 
No one of them needs to read that I love curves above bones, or what the definition of love is, according to others.
There are others who find better quotes about it :)

That is why I share this picture.
I think it tells a lot from me.  I think it tells a lot of what I expect from others

I am a bit fed up from people that continue telling me, year after year, what I did do wrong in the past. I should like to see them stopping that, and trying to get peace with their past.
When I look into the mirror, what is not that often,  I want to see a person that is happy with how he is.
It is not a perfect person, there are things that should (and shall) be worked on
But it is a person that knows that he bears the consequences of his past
And who thinks he has the right to live now 
As a free man. Willing and daring to make the choices that will help him further in his life
Taking the steps that he thinks that is important
And that is being happy with everyone who is around me. No matter what your mistakes are, it is okay.  I learn from mine, and I do hope you can learn from yours.  I can forgive, and I dont need to forget the darkenss

I love myself. And because you are part of me, I love you too


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen