Translate

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013

Family

Do you believe in coincidence?

I do. I did and I shall. And the more I do believe in it, the more it turns out that everything happens for a reason, at exactly the proper place and exactly the proper time. 

Those days I am .more thinking about family then usually, for some not so happy reasons and then all the sudden thijs is in my mailbox.

It must be a sign.  Ha, it IS a sign!   



You told me that I did do things wrong in the past. That is, of course, no news to me. First of all, you told them  to me before,  in fact it is the only thing I did hear from you for years now.  So please, tell me something  that is more helpful for us then just a pointing finger '---> GUILTY

The news now is that that you are going to break the chain.  Now that was shocking news, it did cost me already 2 sleepless nights and there will be something more to come.  I dont think I did deserve this way of punishment, and after having felt guilty for a bit, I thought, what the heck, what am I doing?

When you, year after year, repeat things (hey you did do wrong --- yes I know---  hey, you hurted me -- yes I know--)  and then step by step make consequences with it as in getting less and less contact (and then telling me again that I never care), who is then to blame?

Not me baby, no way!  I am resposible for what I did do wrong, or, better said, what might have been done different.  If you want to tell me that, just let it, because you did it many times before.'

Now you break the chains definitely, without that we even did try to talk about it. I can not stop you from your step and I wont.  But whatever you do, dont blame me when you find out that this is not the solution to your problem. When you realy want to clear out the past, you should at least tell your story and listen to mine

It is the only way to get peace in your heart, when you know all sides of the story.
And such dramatic steps should be considered carefully, for they will put you on a certain road for the rest of your life, where it becomes almost impossible to turn back.

The procedures will take a few months, you wrote.  I do hope, and pray that you use that time smartly. And that you give yourself  the chance to hear the side of the story that you are so much willing to hear but that you never did allow yourself to.

Do it.  You know exactly what I did do wrong. When you can take this brave step in your life, be then so brave, for once and face the part of the story that will make the truth complete

P.S. Blodlines can not be broken.  The shares from the past can not be wiped out. You will find out that there is much more that binds us then just a name.  You also will find out that I will love you. Like I always did.  There is no place you can run to, there is nothing that you can do to make me love you less.








Where in this whole thing did someone forget to tell me that family is actually a thing. A thing that little people want so badly they imagine themselves growing up to be a house so they have a place to put one?"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen