Translate

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2024

Semi fianal NL - England Patriotism

 I am really fed up with the ignorance, arrogance and over-valued euphory for the team out of England. They played the most catastrophal football, and feel like the kings of the field.

So, here a small essay, that I wrote to a person, that all the time tells she dislikes football, and now all the sudden supports her 3 lions.

Hard?  Maybe.  But I do not want the tournament with winners who have not played football.

Beryl Hales
You my dear friend Hans can tease as much as you please🙄 but, England are on a roll at the moment.
You may be looking great in all your orange finery..
... I must concede that I love the 🍊 🧡 🍊 but tonight is going to be our night 😍 The Meerkats have spoken XX
2
Hans Friedhoff
It is good, that you have no idea about football, my dear 🙂☕
And someone, who barely knows the names of the players, I can not take serious.
But, football is not always that the best wins.
The referee, who is sued for bribe, in a game, should not be taken for such an important play.
Just saying.
I look forward to the Game. And I am so proud at the Dutch supporters, who are with over 70.000, in Dortmund, having a great Party.
Who not need to whistle through the anthem of the opponent.
Ranting off, have a wonderful day my friend🥰
2
Beryl Hales
Hans in the words of our darling Freddie 👑
Friends will be friends 🧡
I bet you look good in orange 🍊 XX 😉

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen