Translate

Samstag, 3. August 2024

The narcist

 He finds himself so cool.  

When he sees a new prominent person, he rises and floods the other with unwanted information about how good he is, what he did in the past, and so more.

The other, preferable a new one, that does not know his history, is often overwhelmed from the lot of information that comes to him.
The Narcist loves to hear himself talk.

Past weekend we sat in the same car, and went to see the same match.  He asked me a lot about my opinion, just to hear me out.  I said honestly what I think of him. I told him that I dislike cowards, that run away when they become critics, because they launched a rumour.
I told him I dislike people that run away, when they not get the attention they want.
I told him that he is just a crumble in the cake, nothing better in the organisation then any other.

He mumbled, that he has privileges, that he cn do more then others, and I told him, that that is not true, that privilege was given for one special account.

Friday I came to the club home.  The president asked me, hey hans, what did you do to KH, he is not coming anymore?
Well, I could honestly say, that I did not tell this KHZ more than that el Presidente already told him. 

He tapped me at the shoulder, and told me, well done.

Now I do hope, that we not will see KHZ again. But I fear that his exploding Ego will bring him back. He can expect no sympathy from me :) 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen