Translate

Sonntag, 16. Januar 2022

2 weeks of 2022

 Can you imagine? The year is only 2 weeks old, and so much did happen.

A tennis star, who refuses the corona vaccinations is banned from the Australian Open, and everyone has an opinion about it. Me too,  even when I do not know him personally.
In short, I thihk that someone should stand for his behavior. Who not wants to vaccinate, should not do it. And should take the consequenses. No Jab, No play.
Strangely the organisation of the AO did not mind. They planned him in and allowed him training, at the few days between the law circus around this man.  Lucky, he is not Jesus and send out of the country. Now he is in Dubai. Why Dubai? Why not Serbia, where he is from?

Russias plans to invate Ukraine, another thing to get upset for! I leave it to the americans, to take care for that. They say they diliver gas to Germany. Do we want that??

And, to take it closer to house, I am really getting fed up, with all that walks from those Anti Cornoa Clique. They get louder and louder (not more) and offer nazis and faschischten the perfect cover to go legal. Ugh!

Even closer, about corona. I took the booster 3, this week, and it feels good. I was at a Impf to go, and the organisation was perfect.

Oh, and Ajax wan in Utrecht, 0 to 3, I love my account at Dazn! 
Oh, and I got a new Mobile!  A chinese one, but well, so be it. I will not type or share this blog there, :) and I have nothing to hide. 

Life is good to me. This week, wednessday it is bananananana day again. Further a few other things to do are there, we shall see how it all works out. Life is good, and I wish that everyone should be nice to him, or herself in the first place. When you have pain, go to the doctor. When a person is poison for you, get rid of him or her!

Be good! you are effing worth it




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen