Translate

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2018

Very much me


So, I think that I finally found my (new)  destination for this blog.

I will go to use it as a (good) alternative for the other social media, for all instead of Facebook.

More and more people do not feel happy with Facebook. Insecure, Sensorship, the shameful bullying and all that jazz.

I will go to share my photography, links and all in this blog, and pick the best of both worlds.

And, if tomorrow I decide elsewise, then no one needs to lecture me about it.  Because this is my blog. And, other then in many social media, I control what is in it. :)

Also, expect a lot of nudity.. Umm I mean.. nature.  Never seen an animal with clothes on, right?  :)

And expect me.  Chaos, and everything else what belongs to me.

Get it on!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen