Translate

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018

No Hate

I think we all agree.

No hate should be normal. No one should need to out himself, to spaak that we want no hate.
Unfortunately some world leaders are using it as arguement, to gain their power.  They violate against people that they think that are weak, to gain their own strength.  Not only rude and unfair, but dumb as well.

When some 'so called leaders'  do such, and get (short term) success with it, it is not strange that people to the same.  There is always someone, or something, that we not agee with and hate is much more easy then a dialogue.

What to do, if people, that you see daily, preach hate?
Do I hate people?

I hate racism. I hate nazism. And a lot more, what I hate.
People that  stand for Nazism, Racism, for disrepect, are supporting a system that I hate.  I don't want that. I do want everyone to know that I do NOT support those ideas.
Consequently I can not be friends with such people.
I can not be friends with people that disrespect others, for where they come from, who they are.

And, if we meet, on line, in groups, I will make crystal clear that I hate their ideas.
When I meet those people in the street, I will not let my anger go at them.  I refuse to use violence against them.
I meet them, I know who they are, the self announced patriots, the nazis, the reichsbürger, the scum.
But they are, just like we all, living here. I will show them where I stand for, and that I do NOT make compromises.
I will  greet those persons, friendly, but from a distance.  When possible, I will not share a table with them. And if, I will be clear in my position, against hate, against discurimination, and so more.

The biggest problem are not the people, in the street, but the ideas, that they try to realize.  We not need to blame others, to point to them as the cause of evil. Therefore we have  the law.
We need people that work, together, and show that the only way to live together, is to work together.
I want to have that chance.  And I am willing to fight for this freedom, for all of us.

Love is the answer.  Not hate.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen