Translate

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014

Surprises of the day

I love my photography. It never is boring, and even when I am a bit limited in the places to go, it is always a challenge to find something new, a new point of view, a new subject, whatever. I keep on learning to look 'free', and part of it is as well joining challenges.

At this moment it is a hype to join 'black and white' challenges, that is putting 5 days in a row a black and white picture, and encourage others to do the same. I am in the middle of the 4th one, and I don't mind it, it is just nice to try out and to look different.















But, who knows me a bit, they will also know that I am not a person what always wants to join the mass, I like to do things my way. I came up with the (not original, okay...) idea to make a picture of the same 'motive', for a year. Every week I go to the park, and I make a picture of the same spot.



I have a bank there, and when I sit in the middle of it, I can photograph the pond and the walkover behind it. Today I went there for the 3rd time (also 3 weeks in a row now), and I made my picture.


It was a bit grey, but dry, and I did hear the birds whistling in the trees around me. So, after that my challenge was done, I did look around and I did spot a little robin.  I did change the lenses, and little Robin was singing on, I got the time to walk to him (or her?) and make a few pictures.

How cool is that? A kind of reward for being there? I dont know, it was a happy surprise. Photographing is never boring, and this little robin can fly ofter in front of the camera. The advantages of winter, not many places (leaves) to hide, also challenges more over for us, photographers!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen