Translate

Donnerstag, 20. November 2014

Infiltration - stand for your rights

Here is a video, that my Israelean friend sent me.

It is set up, that is clear, because this kind of propaganda, especially for ISIS (the present biggest terror threat in the middle east) is forbidden by law, but still, it is typical and I think that a lot of people relate to this.

Please copy and paste the in your facebook, sorry, I don't know how I alternatively can show this to you.


https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152510161402689

What is happening in this movie is dat no one complains about the ISIS flag and propaganda message and that people go into discussion when the Israelic Flag is waved and Hamaz is labeled as terrorism

I love to share this video, I just did share it, at Facebook, and I wonder if there is any more then one (and that is my israelean friend) that will react.
I can share this at twitter as well. I am sure that there will be some hate response on this, considering the people of anon that are following me and that place message bombs about what the bad bad israelean army is doing to the poor and innocent Palestenean.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, that is always how it works.
When the (brute) forces are coming in the field, the army, there is no mercy and there is no pitty.
The people who become victim are always the people who are the most easy to hit and hurt.
That are not the people who preach hate and who kill on purpose.
It are people that just want to live in peace, with their family. Or the people that pray for peace, in a church.

There should be no place in this world for terrorism. No tolerance for that!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen