Translate

Dienstag, 25. November 2014

Don't overdo

I wanted to place a screen, with the reason of this blog, but I won't do it.

The person involved is pretty sensitive, and I don't need to upset people more then they upset themselves. Whoa, wise words, let me quickly forget them, elsewise I have not much to blog in the future anymore :-)

This morning someone wrote about a terrible accident that did happen to his friend.  And later this person did write a comment, that we should not whine and complain about all those small matters what in fact hardly matter.

Of course that is true.  But it made my eyebrowse rising from themselves, to see this coming from a person, who, in the past months, turned out to be a big whiner himself, anyway at the social media, in what he now is telling that we should not be.

I understand him, I wish his friend well, and I feel sorry, I realy do. But still, it is a bit strange to see these lines coming from a person that is one of the people that i doing the thngs that he now asks 'us' to do not.
I do them as well, and many others do. It seems to be normal, nowadays, to express your feelings and emotions at the inteernet, rather then at home.

I dd leave the stage of educating others in this, to tell them that they should not, because I do it myself as well.  Okay, true, less then before, but, been there and will be there again, I guess :-)

So, before I leave and get some fresh cold air again, I wonder, why someone writes 'don't matter about small things, there are bigger things',  while he will be doing exactly that soon again.
The answer could be varios, and I have to think about them.
Not for this particular case, but in general. Again, I don't attack anyone, I am not better then you, I am the same..

Is someone tellig us 'what to do' and 'what not'  to get a kind of attention that he normalle not gets?

Is someone tellig us 'don't whine about small thngs, think at the essentials', while she forgets to look into the mirror that moment?

Is someone trying to put in fake emotions with it?  Like, see how much I care, all the sudden the small things don't matter anymore.
And the question next to this is, how long will this 'eye opener'  work?

Are it fake emotions, to get others people intrest?

That last question I don't need to answer anymore. This miserable blog tells the answer :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen