Translate

Samstag, 29. März 2014

queen fan (ahem) David Lopez

yes, more queen issues, and this time the friendship lasted 2 days, it is a bit more then with Kimmie, but still, same story, same shit and it cleans up the mess.

You could say when more people are telling me to Fuck off, there should be something wrong with me.
You could say that I should let it all go



Both may be right, but I should like it if you judge on the facts and not on emotions.

Okay, herewith I post the (short) conversation with David Lopez. Who was a bit upset that I did tell him he was negative again. he was not over the 'kick'  of a topic, with what he made the Queen group In the Lap of the God transforming in a wastebin.

Anyway. Moderators have the power and I have my reputation as doorman, did do the (dirty) work and that was it.

And dont you ever dare to worrie about me. I am dong all righ and fine.

I could not answer mr Lopez anymore because I was blocked, I should love to see the 'people'  that support him. Just to be sure that I should quit my duty :)  LOL

Please tell him about this, thank you!





1 Kommentar:

  1. When I did give Mr Lopez the link to this page, I got those answers. At my other accunt, before he did block me there as well.

    He is such a laugh :)

    -----------------

    Omg. Grow up man. I'm not clicking on the link. I'm reporting you for harassment.
    ------------------------------------------------
    That blog is cyber bullying. Thanks for giving me all the proof I need to open a police report as well.

    AntwortenLöschen