Translate

Donnerstag, 14. November 2013

what a drama


since no one is reading this, I am careful with what i write here...

Sometimes it doesnt matter what you do, all is turning out wrong.  I did inform about an upcoming procedure, and wow, what a load came over me!  As if I had done something dramatically bad.

Hey sorry, boys and girls, if you start something, it might be that another reacts on it, before you get what you need, right!
I was not aware that I could say something to this item. But I could. And I shall.  And even when 'they' dislike it.
Being honest, I have not the illusion that my reaction changes anything. But I still am going to do it.

Should I have said nothnig, and 'surprise'  them with my action?
Instead of telling them that I am going to tell my side of the story, on what they now make such a drama?

Come on.  Grow up. Even you, kiddies.  Ha!



frustrated

So
You say you have had it, it was enough
Why dont you stop then?
So
You dont understand why I do what I do
Why dont you talk then?
So
You blame me for things in the past
Why dont you listen to my side of the story?
So
You dont understand, why I use my right
I thought you had considered this part of your fight?
So
You blame me hat I do not understand
Why dont you explain what I did miss
So
You so much want that name to change
Why cant you accept the procedure?

Don't blame me for things you started up
Because, just like you, I am so fed up
I dont need to hear from you, where I went wrong
I want to go further, bright and strong

Dont make a drama from what is not
Just cool down, this matter is not that hot
Low down your  frustration and hate
Find a solution, it is never too late

Listen to both sides of the stories now
It is the only way, we nanage somehow
I am always here, for you there is an open door
Let's try to understand, I want nothing more

Dus
je zegt dat het genoeg is, je bent het helemaal zat
Waarom stop je dan niet?
Dus
Je begrijpt niet waarom ik doe wat ik doe
Waarom praat je er dan niet over?
Dus
Je verwijt me dingen uit het verleden
Maar wil niet luisteren naar mijn waarom?
Dus
Je begrijpt niet waarom ik gebruik maak van mijn recht,
Was je mijn deel vergeten, in dit 'gevecht'?
Dus
Je verwijt me dat ik het niet begrijp
Waarom leg je het dan niet uit?
Dus,
je wil zo graag die naam anders hebben
Waarom leg je je dan niet neer bij de procedure?

Verwijt mij niet, wat je zelf hebt gewild
Want, net als jij, sla ik dan op tilt
Je hoeft me niet te vertellen waar het verkeerd is gegaan
Ik ga toch wel verder, kom hier sterker uit vandaan

Maak geen drama van wat er tot nu toe geen is geweest
Doe maar kalm, het schaadt jezelf nog het meest
Verlaat je frustratie en haat
De oplossing ligt voor je, het is niet te laat

Luister ook eens naar de andere kant van het verhaal
Pas dan kunnen we het rusten laten, wij allemaal
Ik ben er altijd, voor jou is de deur altijd open
Laten we elkaar begrijpen, dat is alles waarop ik blijf hopen

14 11 2013

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen