Translate

Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

Mothers Day 2013


when I said to some people that I miss you every day
It was not seldom that they did say
Just wait, you will get used to it, in time
And I could not believe that, for this of mine

Time passes, 2 years and I must confess
The wound didnt heal, the loss is nothing less
I get used to it, that I cant make a call
I get used to it, that I cant hug you at all

But there is not a day, from that moment on
That I dont think of you, about that you are gone

Time will heal some wounds, maybe
But the hole is there til eternity
It is okay, I can get used to
And you find me, just like I do

I miss you, every day a bit more
But it is good, bitter, and sour
You're always with me, in my soul and my heart
Where ever I go, we shall never part

It is just another way, of being with you
If I get used to it?  I doubt I will ever do




(c) 12-05-2012 Saturnnl for DreamsUnlimited. Publishing without permission is not allowed

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen