Translate

Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013

spiritual life


I dont believe in coincidence. And  the more I believe in this, the more I see that it is true. Nothing happens without a reason.  No matter if you like it or not, it happens and it brings us further. As a friend years ago did write,that prayer -  I did ask God for strength, he made me fighting to get stronger.

Not always life is what you want from it, and often it has to do with expectations.  In this is, I think, a thing that we all get trapped with. How easy we expect things from others? And how easy we make it, with expecting from them things that we are not able to do by ourselves? It is not always fair to expect things from others!

Agaon, this week, 2 persons, that are important in my life, did tell me thi again.  With keeping silent. I did try to open their doors again. They kept it shut for me.
What to do now?  I can give up.  No, that's not an otion, because I DO care for them
so, what to do then? Waiting for them until they open up again? Knocking at their door and knowing that it will be not opened?

My decission, what was already made a while ago, gets stronger.  When their door is not open, why should I close mine? So I keep my door open for them. No matter what, they can always step in. And I dont wait at their door any longer to get myself hurt. 

Hmmm, a bit cryptical, maybe, but I am sure that some people do know what I mean. And who knows, maybe the ones that have their doors closed, read this anyway, somehow. That's fine, I have nothing to hide.

I return more an more to myself. Becase only when I have peace inside, I can start getting peace with what is around me.



"Spiritual life is mental, not physical; it demands a change of mental attitude. If you
approach your spiritual practice the way you do material things, you’ll never
develop wisdom; it will just be an act."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen