Translate

Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

Attitude

A very sunny day today, and I have been able to have two pretty productive days after each other. LIKE!
Hm, I have to watch out to not lower myself to all that FB Talk, help, I did it again, right?
It is FaceBook, and the scary way it is affecting so many lives.  Including that of my own, because it is hard to imagine a day without checking FaceBook

But what am I checking in fact?
I check my game, if I can collect items again.  And in between I check messages that I dont need to read, from people that I dont need to know, that are just good enough for my game. To click and to be clicked.

Oh, I check more serious things as well. I check what my friends write.  And I check the pictures they post.
There was a time that we didnt need to check them. When there was something to tell, they did tell us right away, so that we could not miss a thing.

Today? We check them. And they have to check us. When they forget to check us, they are ignoring us and we can skip their friendship.  And we dont tell them that in their face, we write at Facebook, that it is enough now. 
We write at FaceBook that we dont understand why the other is acting this way.  That we are disappointed in the other.
Right.  So be it.  Be disappointed in me. And when I, by coincidence, between the other messages, read a message that is meant for me, and I react, in private, you not need to answer. It was just silly me that was expecting an answer.  I can read it all at FaceBook, right? 

I did notice a change in me an it gets stronger. I read less and less wall posts. I take the wallposts that I read less serious. Because when people want to tell something to me... they can.

I am not afraid of loosing people, and I DO loose people. But I get more time. To tell people what's up, to listen to them. And thus I need less time for FaceBook :)

It is a matter of attitude :)



If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."

~ Maya Angelou



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen