Translate

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2020

Stones (no bricks)

I am not sure how it is in other countries, but in Germany there is a  'new sensation going strong and that are the 'Freude Steine'  Fun Stones.

The idea is seasy.
Search a stone, paint the stone, lay it out, to be found, somewhere, and, when you fond it, tell it at Facebook, and then put the stone anew  somewhere, so that someone else can find it.

Now, in the time of Corona, many people have much more (free) time then before, and especially families with kids  are painting and putting the stones everywhere.
Of course Facebook remains the place of the adults, they make groups, they make ruels.
As you know I do not like rules (shove it!)  and, I do just what I want.  I can not paint, but I can find, I make a photo, post it, and then (eventually)  put the stone somewhere to be found again.

Everytime I find one, I feel happy and good.

A few days ago, my wonderful and dear friend Margaret passed away, and, of course, that was a pretty sad day.  Two days later, I felt like going on my way again, and I  took my bicycle, with high expectations. Not sure about what... but that there should be something on my way.

When I biked along the small Chapel (guided by a police patroulle, how weird those times are!),  I saw something glittering. I looked better, it was green, and I though, wow, a stone!  And indeed, it was a stone. Not a stone that follews the (adult) rules, also with the group name written behind.  Just a stone. Sparkles on it, at the kneeling bank before the chapel (it is all open air there). 
The child in me cheered up, and I felt very lucky, to have found that one.  I looked at it, made a photo, and then a little robin was whistling, so loud and bright, and so near.

Looking up, I saw him, and I said, loud, hi Mags!   To me, a robin is a greeting from a person that, not so long ago, passed away, and this absolutely made sense, it was exactly fitting my thoughts and comfort.
My voice scared the bird away, so I said, it's okay, Mags, it's me, Hans.. and then, carefully, the robin returned, and sang a song, at a funeral stone, that was aside of the chapel.  I asked if I could make a photo, now it was calmed and was sitting there, waiting until I got my camera and made the photo. Then it did fly away.

I was 'wow' ing loud about this, what a wonderful rendezvous that was, and I had tears in my eyes (nooo, NOT the allergy  :-)   ).  I can not describe what I felt, it was like a whitle light, of comfort and warmth.  The closure of a beautiful chapture, and the opening of a new way of communication with my friend.
I took a deep sigh, and then a black feather dropped down from the bushes, right in front of me.
Now (I think I wrote it before), feathers are something special as well. It are the communication between me and my mother. At different moments, when I need her support, the feather  is coming on my way, no matter where I are.  And this time, it was there again, as if she came along  at our party of friendship.

It was such an intimate moment that I had, there in the middle of nature. Where human and spirits  gathered.  Now, a few days (and a few stones)  later, I decided to write this down.  Maybe none of you can ever understand what I mean.  That is fine.
But, maybe, some people do understand.  :)

Just needed to share it with you,  I love this so much.  Life is real!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen