Translate

Freitag, 20. März 2020

Bricks in the wall 1

This morning I got the idea of starting a little diary, about the things that happen with and around me.
We are in times, that we can not be sure what is happening tomorrow with us, also it has not much use to think about that. The show will, and shall, go on, and the make up might be flaking, but.... our smile still stays on.

I got a lot of crying people today, they were all worried about the virus that is on its way. Well, I must be careful, else I can join them in their sadness, and not knowing what to do.  I need people to talk to, yes, but for all I need to talk to myself, and stop the thoughts at tomorrow.

I got a nice talk, today. Someone who thinks about challenges. Someone who likes to use the time, to get creative, and do something for us all.

I think that that is amazing, and a good thing to realize.
It are 'slower times'  at the moment, what means, more time forourselves.  Something that we are not good in. We are better in telling others what to do.
Now, we will learn to be good for ourselves. And for the people that are close around you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen