Translate

Montag, 30. Dezember 2019

The power of positivity

Let's talk about positivity, and its power.

I am convinced that, when you think positive, you will 'gain' positivity as well. 

It might sound a bit watery, a bit 'away from earth', but I think that it is true.
People who think negative, seem always get their portion of negativity. 

Oh, I hope I won't miss the train, works like... I can try, but I will be too late. You will not make a serious attempt to get the train, and even if you try it, you will not run fast enough to get it. And you will be confirmed.. See?  I knew it...  I always have bad luck.
Oh, I have to run fast, then I have chance to get the train, works like, if it not works, at least I tried, and... tadammm, WHEN it works, you have the feeling that you did something good. You made it!

Maybe you can think about examples from your own life. When you feel not good, you can lay in bed all day, think and worry about what you not have.
You can as well  put yourself together, hey, you won't feel less headache, but at least you did do what you can, instead of laying in bed all the time..

I personally think that this kind of mindful thinking can go very far. I know that it is a kind of hype, at the moment, the new psychology, but that are things that not work for me. I look what happens, I try things out, and when it is good, I keep them.
That is... if I have enough power. When I have negative moods, it is not working, of course!  And after such moments, I realize that I have missed a chance.  So,  you can guess what I will try next time.  I keep on trying, how about you?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen