Translate

Sonntag, 12. Mai 2019

Mothers' day

Today it is Mothers Day

Not in England, not in the UK at all. Brexit is nothing new :) :)

But, in a lot of countries, it is mothers'  day. We could all see it in the shops, the past weeks, the prices of perfumes, chocolate and flowers went up, and all the sudden Mother seemed to be the most important word of business.

We all have a mother, also we all are able to rely on this. When our mother is gone (likemine), it is a day on what we can look back, and think for a moment, at what she meant for us.
When our mother is there, we can celebrate it. We can give gifts, and we can visit our mom.
And I personally think, that the best thing that people can give their mom, at Mothers' day, is to make sure, that she will not be forgotten. That gift lasts longer then a bunch of flowers, or a weekend in a wellness oasis (what the......, I should be angry with such gift, I  think I am good enough 'the way I am'  :) LOL) 

And then, I read at facebook. 
Mothers who feel not like being mothers, because their children hurt her. Sometimes I hate Facebook, for giving us the possibility to share our sadnes.  Is it helpful to get a thumb up when you are feeling low and out?
 Mothers with big cakes. Next week we see the photos of mom in the gym., the gift from the other child..
Mothers with (grand)children.  Ah yes, lovely.  Happy faces!  I love happy faces!
Every day of the year.  And I love my mother. Even when no one in my family believes me.  Oh oh.... Now I do the same.... Telling my blog my private sorrows..  Or not? 
I did my good deed, for my mother today.  Making a step into the direction, that she always loved to see me in. It is up to me. I have the chance to make things better.   I can not tell her anymore about it, but I think she will see it. And, if I am lucky, she sends me a sign, like she always does, when it is good. 

I look to it, until I find it.  And it not necessarily needs to be mothers' day, to find it.  And, I not only love my mother, today, and every other day of my life.  Just saying :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. I know my mom is with God, exactly where she wanted to be.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It is good when you believe in things. It gives peace and ease!

    AntwortenLöschen