Translate

Sonntag, 19. Mai 2019

Coffee to no.

Let's talk about the climate.

Let's talk about the name climate change, and never use that word again.

Why not?  Because a change, is a natural thing. We change the place we live, we can change our job, our attitude, all kind of things that we can change, and that we can live on with.
The crisis in the climate is different.  That 'change'  is not a choice.  It is happening and we can not change the change.  It is a crisis, because we all can see what is happening, and it shows now rapidly, everywhere.  What we all neglected, in the past, now is reality for us.  It is a crisis, more then a change.

Crises seem to be a red ribbon in my present, and the climate is not different.  I should love to change things, but maybe, for some changes, it is too late...

Wrong Hans!  It is not too late!  It only is too late if you give up, ignore, and let it happen.
A change can be made now, and it is wonderful to see so many people participating. More and more people help, in their way, think and take some action.

As you know, I love photography. 
As you might know, I like to add my minion to some photos.
As you know, when you know me long enough, I am always willing to voice against things that happen, of what I think that they are no good.
So, why not combining those all.
As you all know, or SHOULD know, I love coffee.

From now on, I will act, peacefully, at Coffee to go.
Personally I will not take any Coffee takeaway anymore, if I can not have it in my own mug. Yes, I need to carry it with me, and I have to clean it, clean my hands and so more.   So what?  Nothing wrong with that, and cleaning up is a thing where it is all about, right?

I just want to drop this idea here.  Just as an example from that it is not always big, what we need to change. We must just act. 

Here are the photos about Coffee to no, from my sunday morning walk.  I made (of course) more photos, but these are the coffee mugs, that I gathered and put into a waste bin.
You will see them more, in the future. And my target is reached, when I can not find any one at all anymore.

Let's make this world better, let's just start, and not wait until others do.

So, now I deserved my coffee, I think. 
Coffee to no.  Because we are worth it!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen