Translate

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2016

I think I change...

I think I change a bit.

Well, not really, you can not change a 57 year old fox from his habbits, but still... I go to give it a try.

The change I write about here is the digital change that I plan. For all at Facebook, I catch myself with sappy statements or opinions, about things that are far away from where I live, from what I do and from what really matters in my life.

Of course it will affect us all, who wins the american elections. But when I scream, Dump Trump, do I really affect the voters in the US with it?
Why am I telling that anyway?  People who are in my friends list, I consider them to think and to have some common thoughts with me.  What consequently means that there are enough 'reasons'  why they, just like me, have not good feelings with what some people say.

When I spread my opinion, I see people reacting, yes. The nearer it comes to them, the stronger they say, hey, mind your own business. And that's with right.

And when I stand up for equal rights, against abusement and so more, there will always be a few people that disagree. Those people should not be in my friend's list. They get from me a word, they will NOT get away with it. When they do not want people to react, then that tells enough and they can take measures themselves to make me shut up (a bit, ha!).  I will not unfriend them. Because I believe in freedom of speech and I think every opinion is important.  I also like to understand why people think different. I like dialogues.

But I dislike it when people point at others, give them a bad name. There are limits and who passes those, are definitely not welcome in my world.

There is the word.. My world.



My world is not the world of another. When someone wants to promote the use of weapons, they can. I will ask why, and come with lines like .. when people get a gun, you must not be surprised that it is used. And if 'the other'  explains me then about amandments and constitutioal rights, that is fine for me. I still will not agree with it, but I can try to understand where it comes from. Only with discussing the matter we can try to understand each other.

Social media made it so easy to have an opinion about everythng. Countless pictures, cartoons, are launched daily, people do put a lot of time in it and we, sorry, I mean me, I can not judge for others.... are sharing the best all over the world.
A Dutch tells his friends in England how bad Trump is. Or he tells his American friends about how much he dislikes the Brexit promotors (I already forgot their names, but they were sooooo bad...)

It is even more easy then that. Others made already the statements, we just need to share them. So it are not even my words. And how often did I check my sources, how genuine are those pictures after all?  Do I only take the easy way to get some nodders? (likers, in FB terms).
Hmmmm... I need to change that, I think!

Hans, mind your own business.  Clean up your own world. Be good to the people around you. It will keep me busy enough.
And when I have time for the social media.....  I sure shall participate in further discussions. And there will be matters that involve me, the people I care for, where I shall post about. But I think it is a good plan to not 'just post everything what matters'

I have plenty of photos that I like to share. They are a part of my world, and in that optic more important then my disgust about Trump. Politics  .. schmolitics... who sang tghat? :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen