Translate

Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016

Finally!

Finally I started painting the house. Well, that is very ambitious, I better correct it. I started painting our appartment. No, too big. I started to paint the bathroom.  Actually 3 of the 4 walls are done.

It is about time that I do it, and even if the reason is a bit forced, it is a good feeling.   Even when one wall now looks more worse then before. Hey, I needed to get the feeling again, and tomorrow, when  the paint is dry, I can redo it and end the day with a fresh painted bathroom.

I try to upload a picture I made of this historical moment. I think it costed me more time to put up the plastic (and down, because we want to be able to shower, right?), then that I was painting. I have immense problems when I get up the stairs (and I have to, of course), I get dizzy after a few minutes. Easy on boy.  But I now know that it will be done. The bathroom is the start, of course, then the kitchen and soI will crawl through the house. Benefit is... all will be clean afterward. Not that I have the illusion that we get a perfect household ... but still.. I like the idea of improving our life quality a bit! :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen