Translate

Donnerstag, 30. April 2015

miscelaneous

Some questions.  Some messages of a more serious art. Some irritations, and some happiness.

Let me start with the bad things first :D

When someone is ordered into the hospital, at his holidays, and have to stay there for 2 weeks, then I can not help it but thinking that there is something not realy well.
I can not understand that, after this 2 weeks, the person is released, and feeling sad, while he can not go to his favorite work, at his release day.
 I love them, and it is their life so their choice, not of my business. If they think they need to smoke, they should do so. I love them. Period.  But I wonder still!  :-)


The worst thing is people that under the cover of being funny, put the pressure on him. With 'jokes'  like, I shall not be surprised to see him around anyway, those so called friends are not realy helpful in encouraging the patient to recover.  People that have, from nature, already a tendency to take those risks (lovers of life? living on the edge?), should not be encouraged, not even with jokes.

The next question is, why do I still stay in that 'get well soon'  group, that is supporting him, but that in fact is an extra pressure on him.
I will and shall not shut up.  I will and shall continue with supporting him, my way. He and his partner, they are in my heart, and even when their way of life is far from how I  should want to live, I DO love and care for them.  And I am not the only one.  I keep an eye on it and I will open my mouth when needed. And when it is too much, I simply will disappear. My love is there as well, so I can share with her and discuss with her the things, if I am confused again.

A positive thing now.  I did upload the poetry site with March and April and I love it. I also love the 'picture wisdoms', every evening I try to make a nice line at one of my pictures. People love it, I love it and now I found that proper way to upload them at  WP and publish them at Poetry in emotion, I feel very fine with it all.  Maybe I shall start the move from the poetry to the WordPress site soon, it is a bit more easy to have all in one hand. Future music, a lot of work but a lovelly thing to do. First migration project is the site of mom.  I urgently need to write brotherlove.  I will do it the coming days.

Tomorrow an extra day off together.  Saturday the photogroup.  Sunday no plans. A lot to consider. The Knights event?  The shops event? Fishing market? I want to go to Benrath, but then the weather realy needs to be good, at least dry and not that cold, I fear that that is not on order now.

Nice prospects, a meeting with Marci in June, a meeting with Peet in July.   Small things on the world map, but for me things to look forward to. :)

Oh, and I think I go to get a gift soon.  I do not know what to think about it,  but the fact that it costed about a good meal means already that I am very grateful for it, no matter if I like it or not. It brings me by my next question.  Some people like to please others, and give away more then they can afford.
It should make them happy to give.  I love to give as well, but I do try to bring myself not into trouble with it. Is it more important that others are happy then that you have a nice life?  I mean.. when a friend is getting into troubles for doing something just to please me, am I realy pleased with it, knowing what for suffering this brings to the other?

Can I be happy with something when I feel your pain?

Considerations, questions, and I don't search for answers.  :)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen