Translate

Samstag, 4. April 2015

whoopsala

One day I start talking about the Kingbirds, next day the uproar starts.  With the better weather, the hobby photographers get out and try, at all costs, to get their golden image, and of course our Kingbirds are in the spot as well.

In our photo group, there are a few that follow them for longer time, and they did keep the places for themselves. Not that it is a thing that they don't want to share, but it is because that is how human nature works. The more people know about it, the more it will escalate and there will sooner or later be an idiot that disturbs it all and then they are gone forever.


I was proudly posting my birds in a photo group and then all the sudden two persons did dive at me, asking where it is and so more.  The H person, I have huge difficulties with for many reasons. I think I go to block him, just as I did with K.  I will see them in the city, for sure, but I do not need them to make good work with my pictures.  They can do that by theirselves.

the other person, J, is one that always stands up and shows that 'we'  are realy photographers and that we show that.  He did reveal the exact place and that realy did piss me off.  I have decided to not post any of them anymore. There are a lot more things to photograph, if he is realy that good he should do so.
Proved is, again, that there is more then just a camera to make yourself a good photographer. I am not a good photographer, but I am on my way to develop my own style.  I will go and look for the Kingbiirds, sure, but I will continue to find my own way and projects, with what I definitely have my fun. If it makes me a good photographer?  I don't know. But as well in photography I put my borders and my principles stay firmly. I keep away from the H's, K's, and J's. Fucking brownies they are.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen