Translate

Dienstag, 16. September 2014

trolling again

The story of my life, or at least one of those stories of my life is that I can not shut up. I need to say things that upset people, even when there is absolutely no need to do so.  But I cant help it, and the things I do say are often things that others do not dare to say, so they dont say it. What is of course wiser, meaning less of trouble.

Nevertheless, that's me, and luckily a few people look through it and see the other side of me as well.

The Queen world is such a world, where I like to speak my mind.  I call it trolling, the phenomena to react at things that you have nothing to say about and only being out on reactions from others.


Today it did work again.  A genuine message, about an upcoming Dutch Queen documentary was there, very intresting and right away I thought.. oh, please, let not be Basje involved. Basje has a reputation, to be everywhere where Queen and Holland is related, newspapers and and and.
He knows a lot, yes, but I think that there are others who as well can tell nice stories, and I think that now and then they (the other then basje persons) should have the right to do so as well.

Anyway. I did write it in the Queen group, and here below you can read the prints about it. I can translate the dutch part in English, if needed, shortly said it are insults about the way I look and calling me jealous.

End of the story is that he did forbid me to go to a queen event (what I wasnt even planning to go to), and me sitting here with a big grin.

Another one bites the dust. I still do hope that this Basje has none influence at the upcoming docume



ntary.  HA!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen