Translate

Montag, 19. Mai 2014

Believe or not

Uproar in the Queen world.  Unseen video footage did show up in a UK documantery, and ithey are talking about the youn Freddie Mercury, showing a short clip of where he 8as the story teller tells) appearantly just did arrive in the UK.

Uproar in the Queen world. Those pictures are posted all over the net, faster then the speed of ligt, telling all the breaking news, the young freddie, unseen how cool!

Well, i am sorry, I am not convinced at all.  I did see the pictures, (you can see a cutout of the documentary -->  HERE  <--- allowed="" as="" br="" can="" is="" it="" judge="" line.="" long="" nbsp="" on="" so="" that="" you="" yourself.="">
I, and a few other Queen fans, do doubt about the origin and about that this is realy Freddie Mercury. He looks so different, his hair, his mouth, his face, so unlike the Freddie we can (and more like the young brother of the German football/soccer trainer).
I can not believe it, even when the chairman of the international Queenfanclub sais that it must be so, because the documentary was in Queen productions, and published after the go from Jim Beach and company.

It is still hard to believe that this is Freddie, but okay, I wasnt there so how can I know.


With discussing this in public the helll did break loose over me. Peope aree giving me words that I dont want to repeat here, say I am blind, a fool, an idiot and so on.  Just because I doubt the genuine of this amaterial.  Come on, convince me, and I will be the first to admit that I did see it wrong.
It is about fandom.  A lot of fans 'blindly'  do believe everything that comes in public as being true. The fact that thes alfie boo(or whatever his name is, never heard of him before) is in shock, seeing this footage and sais, oh my, it's freeddie, doesnt make it a freddie at all, or am I so naive?

Imagine that I am wrong. What is possible of course.  Then again it is strange and shocking how people do react on it. What is the fun in giving people names, making a fool of them, just because they cant see or believe things blindly?  It is a bit like when a queen release did come out and I wasnt enthusiastic right away. Nowadays I should have made my comments in Fora, then ww could only argue through mail, annd believe me, we did, we did disagree, share arguements but .. we did it with respect for eachother and to each other.


Thanks to the internet that respect is gone. And unfortunately not only among the fans, but as well  to our idols.   I am sorry, for Freddie, the legends that never will die. Some lies can stay longer then others... we shall see what happens with this.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen