Translate

Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014

About Apps

It is about Apps this time!




A few days ago I thought to myself that I could install some extra Apps.


I am doing more photography and I have seen many nice results of  people using mobile devices and spicing up their pictures with a picture App.
After some research I did insall a few things and I did try some bit with editing, what went pretty well.  So, I am happy with that.


These days I read an article about the 'battery consuming'  apps that are around. And the results were clear, the messengers and stuff like that are the most power consuming things.
And after having read that I decided that I can do without some of the messengers, I did uninstall them and did clean up my mobiles a tiny bit. I mean this clening up is nothing compared with the upcoming mess from the picture editings that I am going to get on them, but the idea counts!
I did also remove my facebook application.  I can do everything I need to do from the website, so when I open up my browser I have all I want. (I almost wrote, all I need, but that should be a mistake, right, we can live without it..  if we realy want to.. :D)

Less tracking, less 'checks'  from FaceBook.  I have not the illusion that I improve my privacy this way, but at least it gives me the idea to get more control back over my computer(s).

As queen sang it.. Back to humans!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen