Translate

Montag, 30. November 2020

Breaking the rules

 As you might know I am a photographer.  For fun, I should do other things next to it, so far the theory (yes I am guilty!)

Next to sharing my photos, it is also nice (and, to me, essential) to be challenged in it. I do the challenges alone (like the 52 Trees), or I let myself be inspired in groups, and Facebook is the perfect place for gaining that inspiration. 
There is a group, I am member in, who has very few rules, and a nice challenge.  One of the  rules is, that you should use your own photo, according to the given word. The word is chosen in random, every week someone in the group chooses the words.

Now, as in every group, there are always people who 'forget'  the rules, and then luckily a few others are telling and correcting this to the one who posted.  So far, so good.
Unless there are people, who disagree with the rules. Strange, when you join a group and disagree with the daily rules, why are you in the group then, anyway.

The alternative is, building your own group, with your own rules. Sad, however, when you then try to steal the members out of the old group, appearantly why you not have an idea how to find people (no friends, maybe?).
The more sad it becomes, if you continue to break the rules. Putting things at the border (as in stealing a photo from internet and publish it as your own, eventually edited). 
The more strange it is, when such person is awarded with the week award.  By a person that jut has broke the rules as well (another rule,but still).

A new bomb is placed under the group. And I look forward to see how the bad boys and girls are going to leave. 
As in chess, it is good to think forward, to what next step  could be, and anticipate on that on forward.

And who knows me, knows how difficult it is, for me, to wait and not wildly kick around . But, I can, I am improving! 

I keep looking from aside, today. And here as well I believe in Karma, just like by Trump, I can not wait to see the evil leaving!  :) 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen