Translate

Donnerstag, 13. August 2020

The Ring Man Philosophy (part 1)

Some people think that they can continue, as if nothing has changed.

Other people may forgive, but not forget

I belong to those 'other people'.
Who hurts me once, I forgive.  Who hurts me twice, I will remember.  Who hurts me more, I will forget.

It is fully unfair, when you accuse me, and then, after the storm is over, just pretend that everything is like before.
Maybe I treated you wrong, or acted not as you expected. But the least you can do, is say I am sorry.
If you can not do that, I  consider that you are not sorry at all, and you do not know what you did. To me or to who else. It might be part of the roblem, that keeps you wondering, why you are, every time again, disappointed in people, in friendship or in relations.

If you think, that you not hurt me, then you know me not as well, as that you think.
if you can look behind my masquerade... then you are in my rings. You not need to fight your way out anymore, you are in. One closer, one further away.

If you, however, do not try to heal the damage, you will orbit out of the rings, in the dark space. And the chance that we meet (and possibly greet), are close to zero.

Fill in the puzzle, with names. Maybe I mean you. Maybe not. :)  You know it, and so do I




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen