Translate

Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017

Facts, or Fake?

It is a thing that became 'hot', when a certain dictator started to spread the news about fake facts, what are the things that he does not want to hear.

It is a dangerous thing, used by all dictators, to hide the truth and to make it lighter to force their plans to the people.
Recently there are many messages that rewrite American history. The new version is that the people who 'discovered'  American, needed place to stay.
The true reason, is, that the people in America (now called natives), were rudely hunted and slaughtered, because the 'white man'  needed place.  There was no communication, just repression

Now I discovered this image, and it made my eye roll.  Only one, the other refuses services for more then 55 years :)

What the heck is this world going up to?
Are we,  I mean, are they (who ever they are) trying to rewrite history, just simply keeping away the true meaning of the chirstmas tree, and all that jazz?  Why the hell (sorry!) are people trying to make people believe that THIS is the reason?

Read history, people, learn about the Germanic traditions, the old verses and symbols that were moving people far before J.C. was born. And even that story, is (lightly said) questionablee,

And when I discussed this, the person who posted it, told me that (s)he did not want a religious discussion.

I rest my case in that.  Yes, I can be nice, sometimes (we all have our weak momnts, I suppose)

  But I shall never stop to stand up for the truth!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen