Translate

Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015

I think I am on the right way

A few days away from a well deserved holiday, things digitally seem to change. And I like it.

I do love to be less swallowed up by the FaceBook groups
What means, I do love that people not bother me with their bullshit as in .. this and this is frustrating me, and then leaving it the way it is.
If you need to reduce your time on line. DO it!  There are no excuses to stay. Get off line, step into your life again and see what happens. You will like it, and I will like it too, when I see less of your drama :-)

I am sorry that I told you how some people get on my nerves.  I should not have done so.  I should have stepped aside of them already a longer time ago.
I am sorry that I did promise you to kick that person out of a group. Your group. That became clear again, you did simply remove me from the admin group and let the problem maker in the group. What shculd have happened if I realy had done what you did ask me, and skipped him out?

Lucky I don't need to. A block is easy, my problem is solved and you can clamp at your problem, the way you like to.  I will not block you.  I will even stay into your group. I am still too much in the grip of the monster called FaceBook



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen