Translate

Dienstag, 12. März 2013

In the artist group I did drop a few lines, earlier this week. It had to do with the words that were constantly bubbling in my head:

You can delete my number
but you never can forget my name

Well it is easy to know where those words did come from. The song is at the radio now, an EXCELLENT song from Adele, with a good movie, Skyfall.

And it is as well symbolic for me, the way I did feel a bit. I can say I am over it. :)  But the words, tehy did not come to an end. Now that my dear and lovely poet friends Eliza, Sandra and Teddy did post their versions, I did write my lines. Not 100 percent, but 85 percent, I guess. Also here they are, and I think that the person who did drop that door... okay, wont read it at all . We all get over it in our own way, right!

It is time to forget
No regret
It is time to say farewell
Oh well

We had a good time together

You were there when I needed you most
Now all the sudden it doesnt mater
From a face you did transform to a ghost

I told you, it is over now

We shall walk on, somehow
No longer side by side
But at our own path, you left, me right

I thought that we just could continue the ride

It was you who did alternatively decide
You could not handle it anymore
Did close the chapter, shut the door

A big bang was all

And honestly? I didnt care at all
Because while you were still standing in anger, at the point we did quit
I did walk on forward, taking advantage of the split

No, you cannot throw the memories away

We did share so much, you cant fade it away
I am not sorry for wat was, And I dont feel no shame
and you, you can delete my number
But you never shall forget my name

12 03 2013


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen